- Acceptance of the Agreement:
The terms and conditions of the Terms and Conditions of Use Agreement (Agreement) relating to our website (Site) are accepted by you. This Agreement is the entire and only agreement between us and you and supersedes all other prior or contemporaneous agreements, representations, warranties and understandings with respect to the Site. We may modify this Agreement at any time and as often as necessary without informing or sending you any specific notice. The most recent Agreement will be posted on the site and may be read by you before using this site.
The organization, content, design, graphics and other materials associated with this Site are protected by applicable copyright and other proprietary laws, including, without limitation, intellectual property laws. Copying, reproducing, using, modifying or publishing, in whole or in part, any aspect or any part of the Site, without our prior written consent, is strictly prohibited.
- Deletion and modification:
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site, including this Agreement, without notice to you or any obligation to you.
The content, services, free product samples and free offers on or listed on the Site are provided “as is”, “as available” and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed, including without limitation, disclaim any implied warranties of title, non-infringement, merchantability, quality or fitness for a particular purpose in relation to this site and any linked site. The information and services may contain mistakes, errors, problems or other limitations. We do not assume any responsibility for the use of any information or services. In particular, but not as a limitation, we shall not be liable for any indirect, incidental or consequential damages (including damages for loss of business, loss of profits, loss of money, litigation or the like) related to your breach of contract, warranty, negligence, product liability or similar, even if the possibility of such damages was known. The denial of damages mentioned above is a fundamental element of the negotiation between us and you, as a user. This site and the information would not be offered without these limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained from us through this site shall create any guarantee, representation or warranty not expressly stated in this agreement. The information and all other materials on this site are provided for general informational purposes only and do not constitute professional recommendations. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy and completeness of all information available on this site or any other site to which it is linked.
- We assume no responsibility or liability for any damage caused by viruses contained in any electronic file in any form or document. We do not assume any liability to you for any incidental, special or consequential damages of any kind that may arise from the use or inability to use this site.
- Third-Party Sites: All rules, terms and conditions, other policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of linked third-party sites also apply to you when you use those sites. . We do not assume any responsibility for the content and accuracy of the information and opinions expressed on the respective sites, as we have not investigated, monitored or verified the accuracy or completeness of the information on the respective sites. The inclusion of any linked site on our site does not imply endorsement or approval of that site by us. This site and linked third party sites are independent entities and neither party has the authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other party. You do so at your own risk if you decide to leave our site to browse third-party sites linked to on our site.
- Third-party products and services: On our website we may advertise third-party websites to which there are links, third-party websites from which you can purchase or otherwise obtain certain freebies, samples of goods or free evaluation services. It should be fully understood that we do not operate or control such freebies, products or services offered by linked third party sites. Responsibility for all aspects of order processing, invoicing and customer service rests exclusively with the respective third party sites. We are not a party to any transaction between you and the third party sites linked to on our site. You agree that you use such third party sites linked on our site solely at your own risk and without any warranty of any kind on our part, expressed or implied or otherwise. In no event shall we be liable for any damages you may suffer as a result of your dealings with third party sites linked to on our site or for any of the information appearing on linked third party sites. on our site or any other site that is linked to our site.
- All ideas, notes, suggestions, concepts and other information sent to us by you (collectively “Submissions”) shall be considered and remain our exclusive property and shall not be subject to any obligation of confidentiality on our part. Without limiting the foregoing, we will deem that we own all known and existing rights, of whatever kind or nature, in the Submissions and will be entitled to use them without restriction for any purpose without compensating the author of the Submissions.